[CQ-Contest] Chinese Prefix List needed...

Tim Makins, EI8IC contesting at eircom.net
Thu Sep 26 20:02:03 EDT 2002

DO WE HAVE ANY HAMS FROM CHINA ON THIS LIST ??

I am trying to get hold of a correct list of Chinese prefix allocations. The
one I have is copied below, but I believe there may be an error in it. I
have emailed various BY hams with websites at QSL.NET, also the CRSA, but
got no reply.

These sites have the same list on them:
http://www.ac6v.com/prefixes.htm
http://www.hellocq.net/~ba4eg/html/dx-suffix.htm
http://www.qsl.net/bd7nq/

I have been in correspondence with a gentleman at CQ headquarters, and he
believes that the entries for 9AA-9FZZ and 9MA-9RZZ are reversed. How can I
be sure ??

If anyone has contacts in BY, please can you forward this email to them.

Thanking you in advance,
Best 73s Tim EI8IC

www.qsl.net/ei8ic/

Suffix        Province