[CQ-Contest] EO6F & communism

n6ki at juno.com n6ki at juno.com
Tue Apr 1 22:10:23 EST 2003

As I remember from late 50s possibly early 60s, the ditty went

No WAs ( Double-U-AAAs), No WBs (No Double-U-Bees),
No Lids, No Kids, No Space Cadets, please....

well, that's what I recall hearing him from my NNJ QTH
as WB2JDW back then.

I think he finally became a silent key in early 70s

73, Dennis N6KI