[CQ-Contest] EO6F & communism

N2TK, Tony tony.kaz at verizon.net
Wed Apr 2 09:08:05 EST 2003

And add on to W2OY's CQ - "No Buster Brown Haircutters, no phoney phonetics,
only real Hams please"
There were several of us in high school in the early 60's that used to get
on 75M phone every afternoon and talk about stuff teenagers talk about - not
much. W2OY used to follow us around and call his famous CQ tirade wherever
we went. Wish I still had a copy of the tape I sent to the FCC.
I wonder what happened to all those who joined in the "School Bus Net"?
Tony N2TK (K3ZUF)