[CQ-Contest] TS850S Question

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 7 13:49:52 EDT 2003


 Anyone know where I can get 12 volts from one of the din plugs on the back of
a Kenwood TS850S to power something like an external keyer ??? I know there is
a modification you can do to make another keyer jack so you can key with both the computer and use the internal keyer at the same time. I just don't want to do this right now. The manual says the remote jack has +12v on one of the 
pins but that's only on transmit...

                          Jeff  KU8E

More information about the CQ-Contest mailing list