[CQ-Contest] Re: QSO Party Spam

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Tue Apr 8 08:36:19 EDT 2003

At 11:53 AM 4/7/2003 -0700, bruce makas K1MY wrote:

>Jeff, Thanks for the info about the GA QSO party. I would not have known
>about it had you not posted it. A good use of this reflector.

This seems to be a failure of the http://www.contesting.com web
site.  There are two places on that site that would have served the same
purpose:

* Contesting News as the top.  I see Michigan QSO Party listed there, but
nothing about Florida or Georgia.

* WA7BNM Contest Calendar near the bottom.  The calendar shows activities
up to April 5/6, but does not show the weekend of April 12/13.

Perhaps posting the information there (with links to the contest rules)
would be appropriate.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC