[CQ-Contest] FQP 2003 comments

K1to at aol.com K1to at aol.com
Sun Apr 27 23:23:44 EDT 2003

Looks like the activity level was just terrific!  All the reports I've heard
and seen indicate increased QSO totals from many areas, despite worse condx
than last year.

Sweeps will likely be prevalent.  Who will be the first to win the WAF award
and the FQP plaque that goes with it?  Stay tuned!

There is still no automated robot at FLQSOPARTY at AOL.COM - it's just me.  If
you send an e-log there, watch for your call to appear on the Logs RX page on
the web site at FLORIDAQSOPARTY.ORG  If your call does not appear there, and
you do not get a personal  e-mail acknowledgment within 2 days, pse send me
an e-mail.  There was at least one person who thought they sent in a log last
year, but we never received anything on this end.  After all, it is AOL and
strange things happen...  ;<)

Thanks, everyone, for getting on and making this a very fun weekend!!

vy 73, Dan, 1/2 of Team TOad with N4TO
K1TO at arrl.net