[CQ-Contest] If You Don't QSL, LISTEN UP!

TOMK5RC at aol.com TOMK5RC at aol.com
Mon Aug 4 21:45:29 EDT 2003

The reason to answer QSL's may be even more simple and elegant. The only
reason non-contesters may become our log fodder is for that QSL. Since I live in a
rare Nevada County, all SASE QSL requests are answered promptly. All bureau
cards are answered within a month or two. I want ALL the boys calling in next
contest season.

Two other rules. I will not answer a stateside QSL without an SAE or SASE,
unless it is from a brand new ham. I will not answer e-qsl's until LOTW is in
place.

Tom, K5RC
aka W7TTT, KN7NV