[CQ-Contest] Attn: W4 CW Ops

Bill Fisher - Akorn Access fisher at akorn.net
Sat Aug 23 23:13:12 EDT 2003

Hey ya'll  (Ya'll used to confuse the W2s who might be eaves dropping)

Looking for CW Sprint operators from the southern USA for some teams we are organizing.  We got our butts whooped by some high tax paying W6s in February and are looking to even the score.  We're hoping they are distracted by the recall this September and won't be organized.

Drop me a line and let me know your status.  Waiting to hear from the following guys for sure:

KT3Y
N4BP
N4AF
K4OGG
K4MX
K0EJ
W9WI
NA4K
W4AA
K4IQJ
NJ4M
N4OX  (Jay, its the mode that goes beep beep beep)
N4DW
W4ZW
WA4TT
K4LQ