[CQ-Contest] CQWW - what do I do about unlikely QSO

TOMK5RC at aol.com TOMK5RC at aol.com
Mon Dec 1 17:55:43 EST 2003

In a message dated 12/1/2003 2:13:02 PM Pacific Standard Time,
snichols at mvosprey.com writes:
1...Claim it...
Agree.

The UBN programs that the log checkers use will sort that out. To wit, on
Saturday, I had a guest op show up to use the second station. He struggled and
made one contact before he realized he did not have his hearing aids with him.
Then the computer locked up.

The moral of the story is, the one DL that worked W7SOB on 15M, it was a real
QSO! Log checkers, keep it in the log.

I also believe we should have to post our logs within a week of the end of
the contest. With most serious competitors using computer logging, what is there
to do for a month?

Tom, K5RC
aka W7RN