[CQ-Contest] Non-rare spots during contest

Mark Bailey kd4d at comcast.net
Fri Dec 5 08:12:41 EST 2003

Hi David:

Well, actually, around here the packet cluster nodes are maintained by
active
contesters and partially financed by the contesting club.  The fact that
they
are on except during contests appears to be a fringe benefit!  What are you
calling a "DX Spotting Network?"

During a contest, I want to see every spot of every DX station...every
G3, every DL, etc..  These represent additional points for me.  During
Sweepstakes, I want to see every station, including every IL, every MDC,
etc..  As an operator at a Multi/Multi, or someone operating assisted, I
want
to try to work them all.

73,

Mark, KD4D