[CQ-Contest] Contesting FAQ Updated

Andrew Roos andrew at exinet.co.za
Mon Dec 8 11:59:38 EST 2003

My thanks to all those who replied to my previous emails with kind words,
comments and suggestions. I have updated the FAQ to reflect the many good
suggestions I received, it can be found at
http://www.qsl.net/zs1an/contesting_faq.html.

Please note that if you have already viewed the FAQ, then you will probably
need to hold the "shift" key and click the "refresh" icon once the page
appears to load the new version - you can tell which version you have as the
new one has a list of acknowledgments before the first question.

73,
Andrew ZS1AN