[CQ-Contest] Sprint Date Change

Ron Feutz feutz at wctc.net
Thu Dec 11 21:58:10 EST 2003

Gents,

I regret putting my personal anecdotes in my first post.  Any individual's
personal convenience or inconvenience is irrelevant.
This is a simple fairness issue.  Those of us with lives outside radio,
which is most of us, plan our contesting months in advance.  To make a last
minute change (yes, two months is last minute) after plans have been made
is not fair.  We are not the "unlucky people who got stiffed".  We are the
ones who had every right to be confident in the integrity of the published
schedules and planned accordingly.

73,

Ron - WA9IRV