[CQ-Contest] /MM in ARRL 10

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Fri Dec 12 08:43:49 EST 2003

--- "Kenneth E. Harker" <kharker at cs.utexas.edu> wrote:

>     Since I lost credit for a maritime mobile contact (and mult) in
> last year's 10 Meter Contest, I was wondering what the proper way to log
> these in a Cabrillo file is.

It would be nice if ARRL clarified the rules in this area, all it says is:

5.2.4. ITU regions (maritime mobiles only).

CT accepts R1, R2 and R3.  But I don't know if that's what the log checker
expects.

73 - Jim AD1C

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC