[CQ-Contest] Thanks

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Mon Dec 15 10:22:19 EST 2003

While we're at it, let's also thank Bill Fisher, W4AN, and the team who
have kept the contesting.com reflectors and web site at our service all
these years.  I know that the real cost to Bill is considerable, and he's
been doing it for so long we tend to take it for granted.

Same goes for Al Waller, K3TKJ, whose qsl.net and mailman.qth.net web sites
and mailing list hosting are another backbone of the Internet support for
our hobby.

The time and $ involved are breathtaking, and I'm sure none of these three
services receives anything like enough contributions to keep from dipping
heavily into their sponsors' pockets.

73, Pete N4ZR
Happy Holidays
Check out the World HF Contest Station Database at
  www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm