[CQ-Contest] Help w/ Logging

Matt aa7bg at 3rivers.net
Tue Dec 16 17:57:15 EST 2003

I guess I'm gonna make about 4 guys mad because I did QSY to SSB as they
asked, but I did not enter these contacts in the log. Rather, I made an
alt-N note and put a note under 'comments' in my cabrillo file that I worked
'em on phone. The log is already sent in to ARRL so I guess I done made a
meeestake!

Matt--K7BG