[CQ-Contest] Cheating

Tyler Stewart k3mm at comcast.net
Sat Feb 1 23:39:03 EST 2003

I wouldnt jump to conclusions...Zip codes can be very close together....and
the close times on different ones COULD just be one of them working zip code
corners.

I think it's unfortunate that they apparently chose to operate a private
contest machine of sorts, but it's probably no worse than what W2SZ does
every June to win the ARRL June VHF contest.  They send out a lot of private
rovers that never send in their own log and never work anyone else.

So...I would give them the benefit of the doubt unless there are obvious
infractions.

73, Ty K3MM