[CQ-Contest] Categorically Speaking... LET'S VOTE!

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Thu Feb 6 15:07:57 EST 2003

At 10:50 AM 2/6/03 -0500, Robert Shohet wrote:
>I personally don't feel strongly one way or the other about this, but in the
>interests of lessening the number
>of future posts by impassioned people, I suggest that we provide a forum by
>which we can attempt to get
>a more objective and measurable response.

I think this is a good idea, and since VE5ZX is the polls manager for
contesting.com, I'm sure he can design a question or questions that will
get at the issue.  To be sure, people who self-select to answer such a poll
may skew the results, as compared with a true random sample, but that can't
be helped.

Sylvan, over to you.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database was updated 1 Feb 03.
Are you current? www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm