[CQ-Contest] Practice NCJ CW Sprint Friday Night

Haddon/N6ZFO hounds1234 at attbi.com
Thu Feb 6 21:13:41 EST 2003

Greetings:

NCJ NA CW Sprinters everywhere are invited to join your
friends in the Northern California Contest Club for our
traditional and popular Practice Sprint Friday night on 80
and 40 meters.

Time:  0315Z - 0330Z   (1915-1930 Local Pacific Time Friday)

Freqs: 3540 ± 20   7040 ± 20

And we invite you to join sprint discussion/practice rehash
on 3830 15 minutes prior to the Practice Sprint (i.e. 1900
local Pacific time, 0400Z), and meet there again at 1930 for
score reports and further discussion.

73  Bill N6ZFO
Vice President/Contest Chair
Northern California Contest Club