[CQ-Contest] Guest op or MM MS

Jim Runner GunRunner at triathlete.com
Mon Feb 10 13:34:36 EST 2003

Hello fellow contesters.  I will be doing some business travel comming up and was wondering if anybody would like to do a Multi Op (MM, MS etc) during any of the following contest or if anyone would let me guest op.  It's not important if it's a superstation or a little pistol station like I am used to operating from.  Below are the dates, location and possbile contests.  Please email me directly if you may be interested or if your club is having a meeting on any of these dates for simple socializing.

Feb 22-28:  Waterloo, IA     21-23Feb CQ 160M SSB, NA QSOP RTTY
Mar 6-11:   Alameda, CA      8-9Mar North America Sprint RTTY

73 Jim
AD6WL