[CQ-Contest] Sprint web log entry form

Tree tree at kkn.net
Mon Feb 10 19:41:33 EST 2003

The new sprint log entry form is on-line and ready for you to enter you
log.  This is perfect if you kept your log on paper, and need to enter it
into a computer like device.

Congrats to AB1AV, who created this log using the form:

START-OF-LOG: 2.0
CALLSIGN: AB1AV
CATEGORY: SINGLE-OP ALL QRP CW
CLAIMED-SCORE:
CLUB:
CONTEST: NA-SPRINT-CW
CREATED-BY: NCJ Web Logger 1.0
NAME: Bill Noyce
ADDRESS: 98 Pine Hill Road
ADDRESS: Hollis, NH 03049
ADDRESS: William.Noyce at hp.com
OPERATORS: AB1AV @AB1AV
SOAPBOX: Hoped to start my first Sprint slowly on 80 meters, but found almost
SOAPBOX: nobody until the floodgates opened around 0230Z -- then (to mix metaphors)
SOAPBOX: I felt like I was out on the freeway on a tricycle... Only two contacts,
SOAPBOX: but good experience!  -- Bill, AB1AV
QSO:  3500 CW 2003-02-09 0138 AB1AV         1 BILL       NH  KZ1O         25 DAVE       NH
QSO:  3500 CW 2003-02-09 0250 AB1AV         2 BILL       NH  N8NA        162 KARL       DE
END-OF-LOG:

This probably took a whole minute for Bill to enter his log.

This tool, created by WA7BNM, can be used for any of the NCJ Sprint contests.  You can
find it at http://www.ncjweb.com/manualsprintlog.php

73 Tree N6TR
tree at kkn.net