[CQ-Contest] Changing powers

Barry w2up at mindspring.com
Mon Feb 17 01:00:58 EST 2003

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but...

How does ARRL deal with changing exchanges w/log checking for the DX
contest? I worked a few guys who gave me different powers on
different bands. I worked other guys who gave me a serial number on
one band, then figured it out, and gave me a power later on another
band. One thing I didn't get this year were any zone numbers. You're
gonna say just log what was sent, right? :.)

Barry, W2UP--
Barry Kutner, W2UP              Internet: w2up at mindspring.com