[CQ-Contest] Changing powers

Dale L Martin kg5u at hal-pc.org
Mon Feb 17 09:52:44 EST 2003

While waiting in queue to work a station, I heard a CA station give ORG in
his exchange.  The DX came back and said 'OR?'  CA came back and said 'No.
ORG.'  I think the DX finally caved after two go rounds and sent 'tu.'

Then the DX picked me in the pile and I thought momentarily about sending
STX.

:-)

73,
dale, kg5u