[CQ-Contest] NAQP RTTY Teams

Larry L Lindblom llindblom at juno.com
Wed Feb 19 00:47:24 EST 2003

This message was Just posted to the RTTY Reflector.  I'm reposting it
here in case there are any RTTY contesters on this reflector who do not
monitor the RTTY reflector that want to play on a team in NAQP RTTY.
-

OK, we have all read the announcement of the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, er I
mean Nitty Gritty RTTY team in NAQP RTTY. Maybe we should give them the
certificate for being the first place team even before the contest, due
to the group of top notch high scoring operators on the team.

But, don't let that scare you away from signing on with TCG for an NAQP
RTTY Team.  We might not be number one but we play hard and have fun.
When you play on a team your score is counted once in the individual
competition and again in the team competition.

The only thing extra you have to do is include the team name when you
submit you log (cabrilo) file to the contest sponsor (NCJ).  If you want
to join with this IA boy and some TN ops on a team send me an e-mail and
I'll take care of the
team organizing.  As always, we'll organize as many teams as there are
players for this one.

So far we have six people signed on for TCG teams.  Four more will make
two full teams.  And more than that means more teams.  If anyone outside
of north America wants to play with us, you are welcome.

After reading Don's post I think I feel a team name coming on.  Yes, one
of the TCG teams will be the Whole Earth Band, I mean  RTTY Team.