[CQ-Contest] Contest software

Finta Tibor tibor.finta at lhsystems.hu
Fri Feb 21 13:07:08 EST 2003

I released the newest version (V0.6.9) of my contest software.

The documentation is not updated since V0.6.
I'm developing now the radio control and SO2R support, which are planned
in V0.7

Changes in the current version to V0.6:
-WPX contest added
-some bug fixes

Supported contests:
CQ WW WPX
CQ WW DX
HA DX
ARRL DX for K/VE stations
ARRL DX for Non-K/VE stations
Russian DX for Russian stations
Russian DX for Non-Russian Stations

Main features:
-Network over LAN or/and serial ports
-Use of packet radio and Internet telnet clusters
-Very good automatic multiplier recognition of cluster spots
-Use of master.dta file for searching callsign partials
-Use of own database for recognition US states and canadian provinces
-Real-time summary and multiplier counting
-Fullscreen mode
-Sending CW signals to radio, PTT support
-Automatic callsign extension
-Merge of multiple data files
-Log files in Cabrillo and human readable formats
-User customized colors and font sizes
-Export/import of ADIF files
-Record operator's voice and send it to the radio
-Change and administrate operator

Please test it and use it!

The home page of the software:

http://karc.poliod.hu/ha1ah/
and
http://www.cq.hu/ha1ah/

If you have any questions or suggestions please contact me here:

ha1ah at firemail.de

Greetings,
Tibor Finta/HA1AH