[CQ-Contest] 160m and ARRL SSB tests and band plan

Marc Wullaert ON4MA marc.wullaert3 at pandora.be
Sat Feb 22 18:51:08 EST 2003

Jon,
Most europeans you worked cannot transmitting above 1850.
Thats te law  in most european country's.1810-1850 .
What sould you do if the contestcommitee would zero points those contacts
you make because
those qso where not maked within the license agreement of that station! yes
,working SPLIT ...
And yes there will be again some fights whit Cw operators.But wat the heck
It is just a 1 weekend ssb contest.
To all ,have fun in the contest ...will be on sundaymorning to give some
points !!
on4ma marc