[CQ-Contest] Endless CQing

Ragnar Otterstad otterstad at enter.vg
Wed Feb 26 08:22:24 EST 2003

> While it would be cool to have some way that x unanswered >CQs would be
grounds for someone else claiming the >frequency,

Man, everyone is mising the boat.  With all the "smart" software outthere,
just program it that if you don't work someone in 10 (or 15, or 20, or
whatever) cq's the program defaults into S&P.  You would haveto work 2 (or 5,
or 10 or whatever) Q's before the program would let you F-1 again.
Tom W7WHY

This sounds like the ultimate " KISS" or perhaps I should say " Foolproof" ?
hi

73
Rag Otterstad    LA5HE also JW5HE OZ8RO
located in Telemark - home of skiing.

My antenna "farm" can be found on HTTP://no.photos.yahoo.com/la5he when you
click on  Radio.

Take a look at: http://WWW.visitTelemark.com

or  http://www.visitnorway.com