[CQ-Contest] Live propagation information...

Tomas (NW7US) nw7us at hfradio.org
Thu Feb 27 08:31:12 EST 2003

Hi, folks.

When planning DXing, it is useful to have information regarding current
ionospheric conditions, and so forth.  I have been supplying a collection of
live resources (solar flux and ssn, Ap, Kp, solar wind conditions, and so forth)
through my eAlert service.  I have now created an "RSS" feed of the same
information.

If you are using a news headline reader (see http://blogspace.com/rss/readers
for readers, and news feeds, etc.), you will be interested to know that you can
get the latest propagation "alerts" that I send through my eAlert service (see
http://prop.hfradio.org/ealert/ for more information) by setting a news channel
at http://hfradio.org/propsupport/prop.rss - this is the News Feed for the
propagation information from HFRadio.org.

Don't forget:  If you have a WAP phone or device (WML), you can set your
cellphone to browse http://wap.hfradio.org for propagation, SWL support, and
more.

73 de Tomas, NW7US // AAR0JA
--
: Propagation Editor, CQ/PopComm Magazines - Member, USArmy MARS :
: http://prop.hfradio.org  :  Brinnon, Washington 122.93W 47.67N :