[CQ-Contest] Live propagation information...

Russell Hill rustyhill at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 28 07:19:48 EST 2003

On the MFJ unit, I get the impression that it is basically a timer which
uses an accurate clock to light a diode on a map to tell the user which
beacon should be transmitting at this precise second, so the user can hear
the beacon on his receiver, while at the same time using the stand alone
unit to tell him which beacon he is hearing.

73, Rusty  NA5TR