[CQ-Contest] Re: [YCCC] More on club competition

Dennis McAlpine dennis.mcalpine at verizon.net
Tue Jan 7 16:40:19 EST 2003

To change Ken's comments a bit, what is so stop the YCCC, or any other
unliited club, from setting up a number of sub-clubs, much as is done for
Sprints, e.g. YCCC #1, YCCC#2.  The only difference is that each sub-club
would have a designated geographic center and all of its members would be
within the appropriate milage of that epi-center.  Let's see now, can YCCC
EENY club beat YCCC NEMA?  Or maybe, it's YCCC NH vs. YCCC VT.

For big contests,  the subclubs could yield to the big parent club.  Now,
that's a win-win situation.  Oops, WIN (a.k.a. the Wireless Institute of the
Northeast for you new comers) has long ago shuffled off this court.

Dennis, K2SX