[CQ-Contest] HELP! Basic Contesting - Material for Local Club Meeting

John Crovelli w2gd at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 7 16:32:05 EST 2003

HELP!!!!!

Anyone out there have a "canned" presentation appropriate for a local club
meeting that presents a positive explanation of contesting?  Prefer .PPT
materials I can "modify" for the specific audience but will take anything
available...subject outlines, whatever!  I've been asked to speak this
coming Friday evening to a local repeater club.

Please respond to my biz email address:  jcrovelli at telaurus.com

Thanks.

John W2GD