[CQ-Contest] Quiet Monitor on sale again

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Thu Jan 9 13:17:21 EST 2003

--- "Leigh S. Jones, KR6X" <kr6x at kr6x.com> wrote:

> Frankly, I've operated a number of contests at several different
> radio stations with numerous different monitors without ever
> hearing emissions from those monitors.

We have quite a mism-mosh ("variety" for you folks overseas) of monitors at
KC1XX, and I don't ever recall RFI being a problem, either into or out of the
monitor.

But I *love* the 17" LCD I have in my own shack!  :-)

73 - Jim AD1C

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC