[CQ-Contest] IARU HF line scores in QST, Mistakes

Gediminas Lucinskas ly3ba at is.lt
Sat Jan 11 09:55:02 EST 2003

They never been serious with maintain of that contest.
I took 5 years to remove 4J1FS - HQ station that operated
M/M and gave out exchange SRR from the World Multi op/Single TX Record
holders!
I know the case when one LY station operated in MIXED
mode, but accidentally showed CW on the Summary sheet and was placed high in
the TOP TEN CW ONLY.

This year. Look at the TOP TEN MIXED MODE.
HG6N Multi/Single station is placed on the first place in
Single Op Mixed TOP TEN. Vivat champion!

Look at the operators list of Polish Headquarter station.
You will find those polish representatives at WRTC 2002
were participating from Poland at the same time...

Can any one show me other contest in the World that makes such mistakes.
My opinion is clear and remains the same I had 5 years ago - IARU
Radiosports Championship should change its name until maintenance improves
180 degrees.
73!Gedas,LY3BA