[CQ-Contest] SECRETS OF CONTESTING, CHAPTER 9

jukka.klemola at nokia.com jukka.klemola at nokia.com
Thu Jan 23 13:58:14 EST 2003

We all know we should have an explanation we can ourselves
approve so we can look in the mirror post-results.

My two cents in this was for the 'world renowned'
Scandinavian Activity Contest, I have anounced an
Explanation Trophy !

Circulation Trophy was a success when it was launched
but in the following years the outcome has been a
clear decline in the amount of the explanations.

I did not have to circulate it in 2002 for 2001 result
explanations.

I do not know if that was good or bad development.

73,
Jukka, OH6LI