[CQ-Contest] So2R

Igor Sokolov ua9cdc at r66.ru
Sun Jan 26 05:01:56 EST 2003

I agree with Sylvan, absolutely..
May be SO2R needs to be marked in the results if the number of SO2R
participants does not justify creation of the separate category.
On the other hand the results of top 3 packet assisted (if memory serves me
right) are always less then top 3 in the not assisted category. So may be
there is no need to separate these two. Just again mark packet assisted in
the results and that will be enough.

73, Igor UA9CDC