[CQ-Contest] dupe sheets, Op-Aid 6

Mike Gilmer, N2MG n2mg at eham.net
Mon Jan 27 14:51:20 EST 2003

I had a ritual when I hosted a series of DX contest multi-ops back in
the mid-late 80s... I would create a new custom dupe sheet after going
over last years so I could get the area-per-country layout correct.
Problem was, even though the sunspots were declining, we kept improving
our antennas so much between 'tests that some countries' areas never
were big enough!  There were always many dozens of calls written in
the margins.  ;-)

Mike N2MG

N5OT wrote