[CQ-Contest] CT Template

Kyle Chavis wa4pgm at kinex.net
Mon Jul 14 00:38:06 EDT 2003

Here's the link to one I made using Excel, nothing fancy but you can edit
and use it for just about any logging program. I've  used it with several
keyboards without any adjustments to width. Be sure to set your printer to
landscape. If you laminate them it will last many contest seasons to come.
73,
Kyle

http://wa4pgm.us/CT_Overlay.xls