[CQ-Contest] request DVP assistance / ICOM, Heil / reward offered!

Derrick Belbas ve4vv at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 22 13:08:33 EDT 2003

Hi all.

I've finally accumulated the stuff, I think, to get a voice keyer working.
However, I'm having difficulty with it.  I've lent the card to Kelly, and he
didn't have much better luck, but different symptoms.

Here's the stuff:
K1EA DVP card, apparently was working when purchased by me, used
IC-751 radio
Heil BM-10ic headset
LZ Eng. "ICOM" cable
CT

The card and cable are in essentially unknown condition, and came from
different sources.

If anyone real familiar with this sort of stuff, especially ICOM, could
contact me, I'd like to talk to you.  Maybe a few minutes on the phone might
point out something we're doing wrong.

reward:  a VE4 mult for the rest of your days!

73..

derrick
VE4VV