[CQ-Contest] Re: quitting the contest

Hrvoje Horvat hrle at ipazin.net
Mon Jun 2 13:14:45 EDT 2003

I dont think the only benefit from the cluster is receiving the
informations.
What about those that dont use/read cluster but are regulary spotted and
getting pile ups because of it?! They are not directly involved with cluster
but are sure getting big benefit from it. That's not called assisted?

I should quit the contest because I'm not spotted?

Hrle - 9A6XX