[CQ-Contest] Packet - THE solution

Federico J. Baldi federico_baldi at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Jun 2 18:21:08 EDT 2003

"Scott R." <w4pa at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Tongue FIRMLY in cheek - I do think that self-spotters, and those who
> request on the air to be spotted on the packet network should be DQed.

Well, imagine that station A ask station B to spot him, station A should be
DQed!!.
Now imagine that station B is a memeber of a BIG CONTEST CLUB and he has
the work of spoting ANY club memeber he listens including station A.

Now station A no needs to ask to be spoted, and the cheat is equal.

The problem is TO SPOT, not the way it is done.

73, fede lu4hkn.