[CQ-Contest] callsign advantages

Peter Grillo, Sr. ah3c at frii.com
Tue Mar 11 19:29:50 EST 2003

KN0E/KH3 wasn't so bad......it was location, location, location.....but it's
still fun to find the best combo...anyone want my old W6 snappy call?  On
second thought, I wouldn't want to get in a pileup with W6RTT.  It is great
to use Tree's program (TR) to extend the last T on CW.  It adds that extra
punch to the call.

Remember W2CTN? Never used a keyer, but had such a fine swing in his fist.

73,
Pete
W0RTT