[CQ-Contest] Callsign Advantages

Dale L Martin kg5u at hal-pc.org
Wed Mar 12 14:05:10 EST 2003

Run TRLog's simulator at the highest speed you can copy and see what calls
you break the most and why.

For me, at high speed (44+), it's B/D, I/S/H/5, 7/Z that give me the most
problems.  I used to think it was due to the audio of the laptop and/or
headphones at that speed, but I'm beginning to think it may be me. :-(

73,
dale, kg5u