[CQ-Contest] Unsportsmanlike conduct

BobK8IA at aol.com BobK8IA at aol.com
Mon Mar 31 14:28:05 EST 2003

In a message dated 3/31/2003 11:26:29 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
n3bb at mindspring.com writes:

> I agree with Eric.  We might detest EO6F's position, but he hurts himself
> by eliminating the USA quantity and multiplier numbers in the WPX, and
> breaks no contest rule as far as I can tell.  Have the USA amateur radio
> operators reached the position where we refuse to allow others to disagree
> with us on political or religious matters?
>
> Jim George N3BB

I listened to the EO6F anti-American diatribe on 15m, shook my head in
disgust and spun the dial. Just like I do when I hear crap on 75m from USA
guys I dont agree with. He broke no contest rules and only injured himself.

73,Bob K8IA
far eastern Mesa, Arizona USA
near the Superstition Mtns