Fw: [CQ-Contest] electric fences

Rex Maner k7qq at netzero.net
Wed May 7 05:38:13 EDT 2003

I had one of these bothering me a few years ago and after driving around and
locating the problem,  I asked the Owner if he knew it was making a lot of
noise and interfing .  It turns out that he had experenced bad T.V. for
about a week, on the suggestion that he turn it off and check his T.V.
reception he came out of the house and said that #$$@%%#@$# is outta here.
Quack