[CQ-Contest] TenTec Orion questions regarding SO2R suitability

Eric Scace K3NA eric at k3na.org
Fri May 9 01:14:13 EDT 2003

   And, when the high-end SO2R operator buys two radios, the manufacturer probably earns a better return on the sales of 2 units vs
the return on selling a "SO2R in a box" single unit.  This is not a slam on manufacturers, just a fact of business.  So there isn't
really any financial incentive to develop a SO2R-in-a-box radio, even if the market was there.

   Oh well...

-- Eric K3NA