[CQ-Contest] Duplicate Serial Numbers in Writelog SS SSB ver 10.31C Networked

n6ki at juno.com n6ki at juno.com
Fri Nov 14 20:54:38 EST 2003

 trying to get Writelog working here. We have
2 /computers/radios networked and are getting duplicate serial numbers
when both Ops start typing a callsign at the same time.

Is there a fix ...we don't see any listed in the update revisions, we are
running
version 10.31

I can't believe there is no fix for this...what do other Multi Ops
do then???

Is this only a problem in Sweepstakes Contest???

73, Dennis N6KI