[CQ-Contest] Fw: On Line Logs

Alfred J. Frugoli (KE1FO) frugoli at worldlinkisp.com
Mon Nov 17 15:30:16 EST 2003

I must say I've gotten more than one e-mail from eqsl users requesting that I change my log since I've got their info wrong somehow (wrong band, wrong time are the two I can remember).  It was mostly because they needed VT for an eqsl award, but is it really all that different?  I log what I log, and unfortunatly QRM or the grey matter between the ears makes it hard to get the info right!

LOTW is much superior to eqsl in my opinion.  LOTW is "double blind" as someone mentioned in this thread.  eqsl sends confirmation to users as soon as you upload your log, even if there is no match on their end...yet.

Have fun in the pileups, during the runs, and send in your log immediatly after the contest - don't worry too much about the post contest stuff!  I don't.

73 de Al, KE1FO