[CQ-Contest] SS KP4 et all

Mark Bailey kd4d at comcast.net
Mon Nov 24 15:10:54 EST 2003

Good Grief!  What does a response "not in favor of KE3Q" mean, anyway?
If he wins once, he should get out of the way so someone else can win?  :-)
Really?

Rich is an excellent operator who seems to have identified a way to win
Sweepstakes.  He does this by going to KP4.  More power to him.

Heck, I've gone to various Caribbean islands to compete in WAE, myself.
Arranging to operate at a competitive station is a big part of the game,
IMHO.

73,

Mark, KD4D