[CQ-Contest] [Fwd: Antenna structures - upcoming Canadian Political/Legal issues ]

Paul Erickson paule at sfu.ca
Wed Sep 10 23:07:31 EDT 2003

This was sent to me and it looks like the government is trying to dump
the zoning of towers to the locals.
 Have a look if you are interested.

cheers, Paul - VA7NT - email: paule at sfu.ca

"Those who hear not the music, think the dancers mad."

Please go to the website www.antennareview.ca and read the facts and issues,
then answer the questionnaire. Most important that every ham in Canada voice
their concerns. The Municipal politicians want control of the antenna
support structures in Canada. Read the Discussion page and just underneath
of no.6  question click on formal written submissions. You will see what the
Municipal politicians want and why. We have 25 to 30 days to fill in this
questionaire, so we need allot of hams and concerned citizens to
participate.

Yours in Hamming
Bob Earl / VE7SQ
Asst. RAC Sec Manager / SA
 for British Columbia

Net Manager
BCARAN
British Columbia
Amateur Radio
Awareness net.
Net time 19:30 on 3.729 khz. ( duration 30 mins)
Mon, Wed, Fri. ( I will increase the days operation when more volunteers
take some of the days net operation.)