[CQ-Contest] unique contacts and logging errors

Thomas Horton k5iid at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 11 17:59:34 EDT 2003

Bill,
 With all due respect to you, some of us sometime QRP
operators do have good receivers and can copy calls as wellas a big gun.
 As a sometimes QRP operator, I sometimes do also get legit unique
callsigns in my log as well...as I'm sure others of us do.
 As you stated it's not fair to make a blanket statement about us either.
73, tom K5IID

Sprint