[CQ-Contest] unique contacts and logging errors

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at comcast.net
Sat Sep 13 09:54:09 EDT 2003

Surely the contest committee has better things to do than
look at Joe Blow dropping by for a one-off QSO.
It would raise suspicion if you and you alone work
P4ABC or  KH1/Amelia1Earhart and are in W/K or
if you are in A51 and work every single member of
your amateur radio community.

It surely has to have some characteristic  that makes it
stand out as suspicious otherwise these poor folks on
that committee would need to give up their day job.

Bob
N4HY